mama scout lab e-course

Sunday, October 28, 2012

kick your family's creative quotient to the sky!


Hey! Guess what? I am offering two labs in November!

You can read all about the month long family e-lab here. That is a "master class" in big, creative living. When I wrote it, it was like writing a thesis on my family and how we have evolved over the years into a (fairly) cohesive unit of creatives. I promise if you take the lab and participate in the prompts, your family environment will be transformed!

The holiday e-lab is a ten day intensive lab. You can read about it here. In this lab, we will write, make, and share in order to discover and implement our ideal holiday. Setting intentions BEFORE the holiday is in full swing, will help us create a simple, slow and meaningful holiday. 

I would love to see you in either lab!

wishing you wonder & awe,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...